Kool Kids – Based at Clifton with Rawcliffe Primary school
£7.49 – £10.42 (depending on experience)
Permanent, Part time – 7.15am – 9am and 2.45pm – 6pm
2 x Playworker Vacancy
We currently have the opportunity for 2 Part Time (25 hours p/week) playworkers to join our
team on a permanent basis to work in our busy Out of School club.
The successful candidates will be required to work 7.15am – 9am and 2:45pm to 6pm Monday
to Friday. Additional hours are offered during school holidays.
The successful candidates must have experience of or be able to demonstrate:
- A good understanding of the playwork/EYFS
- Involvement in the planning of out of school club activities
- Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate play opportunities for a range of
different age groups
- Willingness to undertake training opportunities
- Care for the everyday needs of children and help to ensure a safe and secure setting
We are looking for a committed, self-motivated person who enjoys providing high quality
childcare to children. You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on
your own initiative as well as part of a team.
A Level 3 Qualification in playwork/childcare/early years is an advantage but not essential.
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 3 days closure days between Christmas and New Year
- Additional leave awarded for length of service
- Free Childcare for employees with children attending the host school (discount applies
to contracted days only).
- Employer contributions into a pension fund
- Free onsite parking
- Yearly Flu Vaccination Voucher
- Financial support with training qualifications
- Access to training FOC including First Aid, Food Safety, Moving and Lifting,
Safeguarding, plus many other sessions based around children’s care, learning and
- Subscription to Sovereign Health and an employee assistance programme offering
discounted medical treatment and including a confidential employee helpline
- Provision of a paid staff uniform
The starting salary is £7.49 – £10.42 (depending on experience).
To apply please request an application pack from the manager Lauren Peirse by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org