Kool Kids Club
We offer a friendly play environment with the aim of delivering a programme of activities which promote confidence, independence and enjoyment in a relaxed atmosphere in our Breakfast, After School and Holiday Clubs. We plan lots of exciting and fun activities for your child to take part in.
We are based in Clifton with Rawcliffe Primary School.
For more information, please visit: www.yorkchildcare.co.uk
2 x Playworker Vacancy
We currently have the opportunity for 2 Part Time (25 hours p/week) playworkers to join our team on a permanent basis to work in our busy Out of School club.
The successful candidates will be required to work 7.15am – 9am and 2:45pm to 6pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours are offered during school holidays.
The successful candidates must have experience of or be able to demonstrate:
- A good understanding of the playwork/EYFS
- Involvement in the planning of out of school club activities
- Lead and or support safe creative and appropriate play opportunities for a range of different age groups
- Willingness to undertake training opportunities
- Care for the everyday needs of children and help to ensure a safe and secure setting
We are looking for a committed, self-motivated person who enjoys providing high quality childcare to children. You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
A Level 3 Qualification in playwork/childcare/early years is an advantage but not essential.
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 3 days closure days between Christmas and New Year
- Additional leave awarded for length of service
- Free Childcare for employees with children attending the host school
- Opt in pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Yearly Flu Vaccination Voucher
- Financial support with training/qualifications
The starting salary is £6.83 – £9.50 (age dependant) increasing for qualified staff.
To apply please request an application pack from the manager Lauren Peirse by emailing email@example.com
The deadline for receiving completed applications is 30 October 2022.
Please see below for childminders in the Rawcliffe area.