“High standards in uniform are indicative of the high standards that we promote at our school. Our uniform is part of our school identity and motto, uniting our pupils and we hope that they enjoy wearing it.”
At Clifton with Rawcliffe Primary School, in conjunction with Pathfinder Multi-Academy Trust, we aim to provide the most cost effective uniform for our families. We have made a commitment to:
- Assess the overall cost implications including assessing the impact variations in uniform can have
- Avoid frequent changes
- Consider how costs affect different groups of pupils
- Engage with parents and pupils when reviewing our uniform
- Negating additional uniform for extra-curricular activities
- Engage with uniform suppliers to secure good value for money
Nursery (FS1) Boys and Girls
- Pale blue t-shirt
- Pale blue sweatshirt
Reception – Y6
- Navy blue or red sweatshirt
- Navy blue or red cardigan
- Navy blue, red or white classic polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black tailored shorts
- Grey or black pinafore
- Grey or black skirt
- Plain grey, black or white socks
Sweatshirts with the school badge are available on order from school however these are not essential, similar colour sweatshirts are available form local supermarkets and other retailers.
- In the interests of safety, pupils are expected to wear (dark coloured – preferably black) sensible and appropriate footwear. This may include plain open toed sandals during the summer term only, however flip-flops/Crocs and all shoes that cannot be fastened around the back are not to be worn to school.
- Socks or tights are to be worn at all times.
Trainers should only be worn on PPA (Planning/preparation and assessment)/PE lessons or break times.
- Plain white crew neck t-shirt
- Football style shorts or cycling shorts (black or navy blue)
- Warm, navy blue, black or dark grey jogging trousers and sweatshirt (without hood) – when outside
Sportswear such as replica football shirts are not allowed for normal everyday use.
For hygiene reasons we stress the importance of a change of clothing for P.E. and Games lessons. As with any item of clothing all P.E/Games kit should be marked with your child’s name and kept in a named drawstring or similar bag.